#1

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I am an adult again!


Wow, so what a weekend I had.
I stayed up till 2 or 3 in the morning, slept in, till almost 11 everyday! And was able to see all me friends and talk about absolutely nothing!!
I went to my friends wedding in Colorado as I said before and had so much fun...as you can see in this picture. My sister and I got to hang out a bunch, we got pedicures and manicures one day, which by the way, if you see a half naked man in the basement while you are waiting for the pedi tub, do you think it's one of "those" Asian spas? They did awesome jobs on our feet and nails:) Anyways, we had so much fun together!!
I also just got to relax with my husband and almost ( I said almost) forget that we were parents...except that everyone kept asking about her, which actually made me cry when the groom asked me how I was holding up without her....I'm such a cry baby.

Anyways, it really is nice to get away, but as soon as I got home (10pm) my hubby and I went in and (oops) woke her up to cuddle all night!! Being an "adult" is amazing but being a family...there really is nothing like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment