#1

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Minivan...sorry...no thanks

So, we finally decided, meaning I said that there is no way I am ready, to get a minivan. We were all ready, called our fam friend and said go to auction, and then I cried "wait!!!!!!!!!!!!" We only have 1 baby (at the moment) and 2 dogs that weigh a combined total of 19lbs. Why do I have to go there yet. I know that eventually I'm going to look at Husband and say "why didn't we get a minivan" but for right now I am glad that that landmark of adulthood has not been crossed yet.
We started thinking about getting one because Husband's car was in major need of repair and we have already put tons 'o $$ into it. But it turns out, after we took it to the car place, it wasn't as bad as we thought. So, we'll ride it out another day and see what happens down the road.
Next up: Fourth of July weekend...

4 comments:

  1. You can get some pretty cool looking mini vans these days! You could have rocked a mini van no problem, Molly :)I'll be driving my parents mini van till I can get a car....oh how lame lol!
    ~Melissa~

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have thought about a minivan due to having two babies and a dog. Then I thought about it and decided just like you that we are not ready to purchase a minivan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am ready, Tom is finally conceding too! I think it will be our next car, but not until the truck really dies. But with 3 kids and a 70lb dog.....it is probably time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dude, jeep liberty or even a dodge caliber are both great!

    ReplyDelete