#1

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Vacation!!!

Husband and I are going on our first vacaion since we've had our little one. We have a wedding to go to in Keystone, Co. (Denverish) We'll be gone for 5 days!! I am a little nervous but at the same time really excited. I will be able to stay out late AND sleep in:) Also, my sister will be going, her husband and mine have been friends since elementary, but that's another story. I am really looking forward to spending time with her and catching up (they live in Illinois) without trying to have a conversation and run around after a 1 year old:) Anyways, I'll post pics when we get back. Cross your fingers that everything goes well!
http://keystone.snow.com/home/Resort-Activities.aspx

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a fun vacation! It will be nice for you to get away without Tallulah, my sister always says when she goes away without my niece that she appreciates her even more after. Hope you have a great time, and relax:)
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you guys leave already? I have my days all mixed up. Have a fabulous time. I hope it is the best vacation ever! We will miss you but will see you very soon!

    ReplyDelete